Why Pursue a Certificate of Graduate Studies in Public Communication at Bryant?
- World-class faculty – Our full-time professors are renowned, award-winning leaders in their specializations.
- Evening classes and the flexibility to manage your course load to fit your work and life schedule.
- Earned certificates can be applied to the Master of Arts degree in Communication
When can I start the Program?
- Applications are accepted at any time.
- Once all application materials are received, you will usually receive a decision within one week.
- The program can be started in the Fall, Spring, or Summer terms.
- Applications are accepted at any time. Once all application materials are received, you will usually receive a decision within one week.
The CGS in Public Communication would consist of the following courses:
COM 618 Risk and Crisis Communication
Select 3 or more of the following:
COM 610 Conflict Management and Negotiation in Organizations
COM 613 Communication, Persuasion, and Social Influence
COM 614 Ethical Public Communication
COM 615 Culture, Diversity, and Communication
COM 630 Lifespan Intergenerational Communication
COM 631 Community-Based Campaigns and Public Health
the science of persuasion.
• risk and crisis communication.
• campaign design.
managing conflict and negotiation.
• nonverbal communication.
• training, development, and leadership.
• understanding how media impacts human behavior and interactions.
• other areas involving message design and human relationships.
Certificate of Graduate Studies in Public Communication (4 courses) $2,796 per course