Why Pursue a Certificate of Graduate Studies in Managerial Communication at Bryant?
- World-class faculty – Our full-time professors are renowned, award-winning leaders in their specializations.
- Evening classes and the flexibility to manage your course load to fit your work and life schedule.
- Earned certificates can be applied to the Master of Arts degree in Communication.
When can I start the Program?
- Applications are accepted at any time.
- Once all application materials are received, you will usually receive a decision within one week.
- The program can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer terms.
- Applications are accepted at any time. Once all application materials are received, you will usually receive a decision within one week.
COM 604 Organizational Communication
COM 610 Conflict Management and Negotiation in Organizations
COM 611 Communication in Small Groups Applied Theory
COM 613 Communication, Persuasion, and Social Influence
COM 615 Culture, Diversity, and Communication
COM 616 Seminar in Instructional Communication
COM 619 Global Communication
• managing conflict and negotiation.
• nonverbal communication.
• training, development, and leadership.
• the science of persuasion.
• risk and crisis communication.
• campaign design.
• understanding how media impacts human behavior and interactions.
• other areas involving message design and human relationships.
Certificate of Graduate Studies in Managerial Communication (4 courses) $2,796 per course.