Bryant is a private New England university with a tradition of innovation and a global vision for success. Our academic programs are distinguished by integration of business with the arts and sciences and a student-centered approach.
University mission: Educate and inspire students to discover their passion and become innovative leaders with character around the world.
Bryant's academic programs are distinguished by an integration of business and the arts and sciences with a global perspective.
Located on 435 acres in Smithfield, RI, Bryant is just 12 miles from Providence and 50 miles from Boston
Explore Bryant's Stunning Campus
And use our interactive campus map to help you find your way around Bryant.
In the newest U.S. News & World Report College Rankings, Bryant jumped three spots to No. 7 – a 17-point rise in the 16 years since the University entered the Regional Universities North category. (See this Bryant news story for details.)
In addition, the University is recognized as the No. 8 Most Innovative School, No. 3 Best College for Veterans, and No. 17 for Best Undergraduate Teaching. The College of Business International Business (IB) program is ranked as one of the best in the nation—No. 25 in a field of some of the most prestigious universities in the country.
Other recent rankings
- The Wall Street Journal 2020 College Rankings placed Bryant No. 208 overall (top 25%), and at No. 147 for student outcomes.
- Forbes ranks Bryant No. 203 in its Top Colleges Rankings nationally and No. 90 in the Northeast.
- In the Payscale College Salary Report Bryant is among the top 9 percent in the country (143 out of 1,566) for the highest alumni salaries overall, with the average early career salary for all Bryant alumni at $60,500 and $108,600 at mid-career.
- The Princeton Review has once again included Bryant on its list of the Top 385 Schools in the United States, 2020 Edition and the Top 224 Schools in the Northeast.
- According to MilitaryFriendly.com, Bryant is ranked No. 2 as a Military Friendly School, and is also designated a Military Friendly Spouse School.
In the recently-released College Factual 2020 national rankings, several programs in the College of Business and the College of Arts & Sciences are recognized among the top 10 in the country for academic excellence and student outcomes
- International Business (IB) and Marketing stand out at No. 3
- Business, Management, and Marketing (combined) and Accounting are ranked No. 4
- Entrepreneurial Studies is No. 8
- Applied Mathematics is No. 10
Please see this page for more information about institutional rankings and accreditations.
- Located in Smithfield, Rhode Island, our safe, welcoming 435-acre campus is located 15 minutes from Providence, one hour from Boston, and three hours from New York City
- 3,499 undergraduate students
- 80% of students live on campus
- Average class size: 26
- More than 195 different major/minor combinations
- More than 100 student organizations
- 22 Division I varsity sports teams
- 270 study abroad locations
- 99% of students employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation
- Median starting salary for the Class of 2018: $60,000
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), and the Association of American Colleges & Universities; Bryant’s International Business program is a member of CUIBE: the Consortium for Undergraduate International Business Education
For more information, please see our Institutional Data page.